Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Weekend with my Grandparents (Brazil)

This weekend my grandparents from Brazil came and ate breakfeast with me and the other four at my school's Grandparent's Day Breakfast. But thats not the only reason they came down. As you know my cousin Claire was born and they wanted to visit her as well. While they were here we went to out to dinner at Carabas with Claire but not Collin he's was sick.  My other cousins Bela and Benson were there, and  it was fun. They came to the triplets soccer game, (by the way took foooorrreevvveeerrr) and then we went to Chipotle.  Today they came to our church to see our Primary Program.  They left this afternoon, but we had a REALLY FUN weekend.   Talk to you on my next post.
Sincerely, the Skys the limit

p.s.   today my sister maren lost her tooth :)

6 comments:

  1. sky i really really like all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u evreybody :) :) :) :):) :):):););) happy smiles peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks evreybody... i love you grandma and grandpa i hope you like all of my other posts thanks, skys the limit

    ReplyDelete
  4. love u grandma and grandpa love skys the limit...

    ReplyDelete