Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Birthday Party

My birthday party was Friday night.  When my friends first got to my house, I opened my presents. I got nice things like, shower materials, thirty-dollars (to shop with), some matching earings to go with my nine necklace, a jewlrey-box, some headbands, and some feather earings, and a bracelet and some gift cards so I can go SHOPPING! Then we all went to my mom's friend's salon. She did all of our hair really fancy and while we were waiting my mom did our makeup, and my mom's other friend named Rachel did our nails. ( I felt like a princess). And then all thirteen of us girls went out on the town  to The Outback Steakhouse. On our way to Outback we pretended my mom's car was a limo and cranked the music really loud and opened all the windows and sunroof!  When we got to Outback, my dad and brother Wyatt were waiting for us and opened our car door and welcomed us to the Outback.  It was really fun, but I don't think my brother had a very good time being with 13 girls (but my dad kept telling him to wait about 6 years then he might like it!)  I ordered alot of steak, and I ate it up yeah! (sorry to most of my family who are vegetarians!)  I hope you like my post, and leave lots of comments!  love always sky...                        

5 comments:

  1. i love it sky!!!! that looks like sooooo much fun!!!! i wish i was there
    p.s LOVE THE NAILS! (i guess they work better when you get them done professionally) glad you had fun! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sky i love your blog. looks like a super fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you lauren and lex or mex what ever you prefure love always sky the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u sky...............................................

    ReplyDelete