Sunday, July 10, 2011

Roosevelt Lake

A few weeks ago my family went to Roosevelt Lake and it was so fun.  We went with are friends the Jorgensens and the Robisons.  The Jorgensens have a boat and they rented an RV from their friends.  The first day we just played in the water and looked for rocks and shells and played in the mud.  Then went on a little boat ride.  It was amazing, I loved it.  The second day we went on another boat ride and that tured into a skiing trip. When we went skiing, the water was so so cold. Everybody in my family got up on the ski's and had a lot of fun. Also, we went tubing.  My friend Emma, mcKenna, Libby, and I went first.  It was so fun but we didnt do it right so we tipped and my lifevest was not zipped.  So I went again.  We went so fast we could barely hold on. We swallowed a lot of are own waves.  Then about 5 minutes later we finally tipped over.   My friend Emma and I  boncked heads and accidenally kicked eachother in the throat.  We both started crying.  Later that day we went to the Marina to get gas for the boat.  We got ice cream and played, then fed catfish and minnows.  Then we went back to the RV and went to bed.  The last day we went out again on the boat and did our last ski runs.  Macie and I decided we wanted to try to wake board for the first time. It was so fun.  McKenna helped she is a pro at wake bording. Macie got up for like 50 seconds i got up for like 5 minutes.  It was so fun and then we drove home with the Robisons.     


I hope you liked my story.  

love always, SKYSTHELIMIT :0) :0) :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment