Sunday, November 14, 2010

halloween a month late

Halloween was very fun. I loved it handing out pieces of candy wearing my costume (black widow).  It was also fun having Collin and Claire over. Collin was a skeleton, wyatt was a math matishion, the triplets were the three little pigs and claire wasn't anything this year. I loved spending the  night with them it was so fun i had a amazing/ awesome time. I liked looking at everybody's costume and trying to guess what they are. we carved pumpkins this year and made mario and got the most comments ever.  My dad did them they were difficult but awesome.  That was my fun night.                   

















sincerely, skys the limit 

6 comments:

  1. I loved your post! It took me about 20 pictures before I realized that was YOU, Skyzinha, in that -- that -- that -- outfit with the black lips and the silly hat! Oh my goodnessess! Cute pics! Cute kids! Oh, they must be my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete