Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weekend With Bernie...My Grandpa











What I did with Bernie.... Well, first we walked to school (by the way it was exhausting). We also walked home from school. While we were walking home we went in Walgreens to get some ice cream and soda. It was really fun.  While we were walking Bernie suggested that we cross the middle of the road to get to other side and also to get to my house my mom said NO...it's too dangerous! But Bernie said it was fine...so we  ended up doing it anyway!!!  Also while he was here he brought us  E.T. dolls from juju (she worked REALLY hard to get these!)  they are really cute you should see the pictures they are funny. I just wanted to thank Juju over the interent for my high maintenance purse, she got for my birthday...I really LOVE  it and I keep all of my money in it (to shop of corse). I also wanted to thank Joanna (juju's friend) for my shirt that says DEAR SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY! IT was for my mom but it was just my size!!!  I also really like that as well, I've already worn it like three times to school I everybody had great comments about it. The last morning Bernie was here we had a bet who ever won an uno game won ten dollors and Macie won it again  p.s. I was so close she wins every time!  And that's all about my weekend with Bernie. I hope you like it.                                                                
sincerely, SKYS THE LIMIT...

7 comments:

  1. O M Gosh we get to see you in a few days! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking Bernie off my hands!! Looks like you had fun Miss High Maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sky! i love the 'sunshine happy skies' shirt in the pic!! cant wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too i am so excited we are leaving today see you there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Skyzinha, you are too much! Loved all your blog posts and pics! Good Dooie!

    ReplyDelete