Monday, August 30, 2010

My Weekend with my Favorite Las Vegas Cousins

My cousins from Las Vegas came down here to see my new cousin Claire. And while they were here we got to do alot of fun things. The first night our parents went out and the older kids stayed up till one in the morning. We stayed up playing vollyball, monkey in the middle and watching movies in the theater room. On Saturday, we went to see Nanny McPhee Returns (all by ourselves)!  It was a great movie and we all really enjoyed it.   Then I got to go shopping with just Sadie and Lexie at the mall (I spent all of my money)!  Saturday night we  had a swimming party and BBQ with all of our cousins and second cousins (Woffindens on my dad's side, it was my first time meeting them ). Sadie and I made up a routine on the trapoline.  We did makeovers on each other and we bought fake nails and put them on. We did gymnastics on the trapoline. Then we painted a sewing table for me.  It was a fabulous weekend.  I love my cousins so much and always love to be with them.  Thanks for coming and I hope to see you soon in California or in Las Vegas!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Sky, this is fabulous! I'm excited to read this through the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. skyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBB-DAYYYYYY! i lovvve the post!! i thought you were gonna fly down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. little zinha, happiest of birthdays to you! Love your birthday outfit! Way to wait til 6:00 a.m. on your birthday to open! Hope you had the funnest birthday! Wish I could have been there to have a bloomin onion with you and get my nails done with you. You are 9??? Really? What will you do when you're 12? 13? 14? sakes, zinha. Love you lots, gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey grandma thanks are you in arizona yet i've been waiting like forever sky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really thank you i hope u enjoy my other posts... thanks, skys th.Debi Woffinden and Lexie Lund commented on Lexie Lund's status.
    Lexie Lund SOCCER IS A WUSSIE SPORT...Tuesday at 8:01pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Share

    3 people like this..
    Debi Woffinden You're too tough for soccer? You better not let a Brasilian hear you say that!!!
    18 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Lexie Lund ya, well, last night at practice i 'bumped into' afew people and they all fell over and started crying (while i scored ;)
    16 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personCassandra Rosas likes this..Lexie Lund im gonna go play rugbye limit

    ReplyDelete